Popular and simple Indian egg recipe.
- Boiled eggs – 4
- Tomatoes – 4
- Onions – 2
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric (haldi) powder – 1/4th tsp
- Dhania (coriander seeds) powder – 1 tsp
- Jeera (cumin) powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Besan (gram flour) – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Ghee – 2 tsp
Watch on Youtube – Egg Masala Curry
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil on a pan and add chopped onion. Saute till the raw smell goes.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes and all masalas with salt. Stir.
3. Add 1/4th cup water and 2 tbsp besan (gram flour) to the pan. Stir. Cover with lid and cook on low or medium flame for 5 minutes.
4. Take another small stir fry pan and add 2 tsp ghee. Add a pinch of salt, haldi, and red chilli powder. Add the boiled eggs and stir for 1 minute to fry on all sides. Switch off flame when they start turning golden.
5. Transfer eggs to the masala pan. Stir and cover eggs with gravy. Cook for 2 minutes.
6. Serve hot with rice or kerala malabar parotha.
Please click ☆Like, comment, and share via social media icons below.