This is one my mom’s recipes of the many varieties of cutlets she makes.
Poha = flat dried rice flakes
- Leftover Mutter Poha – 1 cup
- Boiled potatoes – 1 cup, mashed
- Green chillies – 2, finely chopped
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Carrot – 1, chopped fine/grated
- French beans – 1 cup, finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1/2 cup, chopped
- Salt – 1 tsp/to taste
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Jeeru (cumin) powder – 1/2 tsp
- Sour curd – 2 tbsp
- Bread slices – 3
- Oil – for deep frying
1. In a bowl, knead and fold all the ingredients to form a dough.
2. Form small balls of the dough and slightly press to flatten them evenly between your palms.
3. In a pan heat oil and deep fry the cutlets until golden brown.
4. Pat dry on tissue to remove excess oil.
5. Serve with ketchup.
Healthy alternative to use morning leftover poha into a delicious evening snack!
Please click ☆Like below and feel free to leave a comment. Please share and follow using the social media icons below.